Established in 2003 registered with ICAI vide Reg No. 123923W , Mustafa & Co. a firm of Chartered Accountants, carry the legacy of vast experience and varied exposure in the industry. We strive for best practices and believe in delivering quality services to our clients. Our sincere efforts have earned us strong reputation and goodwill amongst the various business houses both domestics and moltinationals. Evolving with the growing technology, our methodologies are customized to meet client requirements and our conducts ensure that client satisfaction remains our asset.
Firm Experience Overall: 30 Years
- All the partners Completed three years article ship as required under ICAI regolation with reputed firms.
- Senior the partners of firm qualified as Chartered Accountant in May 1999 in very first attempt. Both the senior partners have distinction of being rank holder in C.A Exams. The Firm has recently added two young enthusiastic qualified partners having bright academic career to establish new branches at Nagpur & Amravati cities of Vidarbha Region.
- Senior partners have to their credits deliberation on various national and international forums on matters relating to Direct & Indirect taxes.
- The Firm is having trained staff of Article Clerks and Skilled Staff. The firm believes in continuous professional education of its employees to deliver quality services .The firm is having colture of weekly orientation programs of staff in various areas of practice.
- The firm is using latest IT infrastructure and all the partners are well proficient in Information Technology Skills. The Senior most partner CA.Mohammed Lakkadsha is having long experience of 20 years in core IT Skills and is also a Qualified Information System Auditor.
- We strive to maintain high standards of ethics and Independence as required under code of professional conduct while discharging our duties.
- Continuous professional up gradation through Structured and Unstructured CPE Programs.
- Direct & Indirect tax consoltancy
- Management consoltancy
- Company Law matters
- Business Process outsourcing